Primula Belarina is and incredible range of vibrantly coloured primroses with clusters of large, lightly scented double flowers, creating a lovely bright splash of colour.
These wonderful, compact plants have rosettes of beautifully textured leaves and are smothered in flowers between October to March and will look fabulous wherever you plant them. They're great in pots, containers, beds, or baskets, in partial shade or sun - they really are easy to grow and bring the spring garden to life with their cheerful colours.
In this collection you will receive one each of the following varieties:
- Primula Belarina 'Candy Frost'- A new introduction, this eye-catching double primrose is a refined, extra-large flower with lilac blooms edged in ice-white lacing.
- Primula Belarina 'Valentine Red' - From the fabulous British breeding programme of huge, ruffleed Double Primroses comes in a sumptuous velvet burgundy-red.
- Primula Belarina 'Sweet Apricot'- Striking double-flowered primrose with lightly scented, double blossoms in an eye-catching apricot shade, creating a sunny burst of colour.
- Primula Belarina 'Buttercup' - With clean and compact, bright green leaves, 'Buttercup' is a striking double-flowered primrose with lightly scented, double blossoms of golden-yellow.
- Primula Belarina 'Pink Ice' - Delicately scented double flowers that open up a creamy white and become more and more flushed with pink until almost the whole flower has a soft rosy hue.
- Primula Belarina 'Cream'- The delicately scented flowers look almost as if they’re made from tissue paper. Fully double and a beautiful buttery cream colour, they are utterly delightful.
Perfectly hardy in the garden, they're great when combined with other perennials and underneath trees and shrubs where they'll flower for months, gradually forming large clumps that can be divided every few years to give you more plants.
Supplied as 6 x plug plants, ready to grow on before planting out.