Join the Team at YouGarden!
Thank You for your interest in working with us. We currently have the following vacancies
We firmly believe that gardening really is for everyone however big or small your plot. As a team of keen gardeners ourselves, with over 100 years' horticultural experience between us, we are totally committed to making sure you receive great quality products, supported by the service you deserve, delivered 'nursery fresh' in a timely way and all at great value for money!
Warehouse Packing Supervisors
Gedney Hill Nursery, Lincolnshire
The Warehouse Supervisor plays a critical and integral role in supporting the dispatch function at YouGarden. Day to day, you’ll be:
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager in maintaining the smooth operation of the warehouse in a fast-moving environment, where you’ll be responsible for the management of people within the warehouse function.
- Ensuring that the company's targets and objectives are met to meet customer SLA requirements, and that staff comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse supporting LEAN process and continuous improvement.
What we'd like from you
- Minimum 3 years' experience of operating in a supervisory capacity within a fast paced, highly pressurised warehouse and distribution environment.
- Qualification and/or knowledge of LEAN management techniques.
- Good IT systems knowledge and skills including word and excel.
- A knowledge of plants would be an advantage.
Salary will depend on experience.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full CV and covering letter.