Spoilt for choice or looking to try something new in your garden? Leave the decision making to our experts! Each mystery box will have a surprise selection of spring flowering bulbs that have a minimum full retail value of £62! Create a medley of joy in your garden that will flower each spring for years to come.
What Is Supplied
Item 600391 supplied as:
Mystery Bulb Bundle
- Leave the foliage until it dies back, so that is has a chance to feed the bulbs ready for next year.
- Plant bulbs at twice the depth of the height of the bulb and four times their width apart. e.g 5cm tall bulbs need to be planted 10cm below the surface of the ground and 20cm apart.
- Please check the bag for any additional planting instructions.
- They are fine to plant even if a little green growth is showing, they’ll just need a good watering when you plant them, and then only when the soil is dry.
- Leave them in the ground once they die back – they’ll come back bigger and better each year, although some gardeners do prefer to lift tulips and store them over winter.
- While all the energy that a bulb needs in order to grow is stored in the bulb itself, they will do better if you feed them when in active green growth.