This beautiful rose was brand new for 2016. Named the 'Mary Berry' rose for the fabulous Mary Berry, a household favourite and wonderfully renowned cook. The flowers on this rose are large with a classical shape, opening from rounded plump buds. This rose has a delicious scent that can only be from a classic tea rose. With dark rich foliage and a strong bush that supports the large flowers well, a fantastic addition to the range of scented roses. Registered Name: Harupon
What Is Supplied
Item 531000 supplied as:
3L potted rose
- The amount of growth on Potted roses will vary at different times of year, depending on when they are potted.
- Potted roses will be Freshly potted from November to February, so are not fully rooted through.
- They will have new shoots beginning in March and April.
- They will be in leaf and then buds May and June.
- They will be in flower June and July.
- From August onwards they may be trimmed back, ready to plant and burst back into life the next season.
- From the end of September your rose has received its trim which will help it to have stronger roots and better form next year.