Flowering well into autumn in sun or part-shade, the deep purple, velvet-textured blooms of Salvia 'Amistad' are superb in borders or large containers - especially when mixed with yellows or creams.
Deadhead the plant regularly for more flowers and mulch in winter and you'll be rewarded with plants that come back bigger and stronger every year. Height 80-100cm.
What Is Supplied
Item 400667 supplied as:
Supplied as 6 x jumbo plugs, ready to plant.
Plant Care Information
- For best results grow Salvia 'Amistad' in a sunny, sheltered spot in well-drained soil.
- Deadhead regularly to encourage further flowering.
- Mulch annually with well-rotted manure or garden compost.
- Plants may need staking if exposed.
- Plants will die back over winter and can be pruned in spring when growth commences.
Fully Grown Plant Dimensions (approx)