Treat yourself to a commemorative bloom with our King Charles Coronation Rose in honour of this momentous occasion. It goes without saying that a rose is a fitting attribute to King Charles as he officially rises to the British throne.
We have ensured this is a beautiful rose of the utmost quality. Fascinatingly beautiful, creamy-white blooms each one with a vividly contrasting red edge are produced in abundance throughout the summer months.
Floribunda Roses produce clusters of flowers, creating a gorgeous effect in your garden which guarantees to last over many seasons. Make sure you plant the 'King Charles Coronation Rose' somewhere you can enjoy its lovely light fragrance that will keep going all summer, and well into the short nights of autumn.
Along with being a memorable flower, the good news for new gardeners or those with very little time on their hands, is that this particular rose is also generally hardy, more robust and more disease resistant than other rose types. They really are one of the easiest types to grow and perfect for most garden situations, including containers for the more compact types.
Supplied as a bare root and growing to a height of 90cm.
What Is Supplied
Item 540249 supplied as:
Bare root rose
- The amount of growth on Potted roses will vary at different times of year, depending on when they are potted.
- Potted roses will be Freshly potted from November to February, so are not fully rooted through.
- They will have new shoots beginning in March and April.
- They will be in leaf and then buds May and June.
- They will be in flower June and July.
- From August onwards they may be trimmed back, ready to plant and burst back into life the next season.
- From the end of September your rose has received its trim which will help it to have stronger roots and better form next year.