Planting Advice for Precious Timeless Cream:
- Roses can be planted at any time of the year, as long as the soil is not frozen, waterlogged or drought dry.
- Plant your rose where it can get plenty of sun for at least half of the day, and where it will be sheltered from the wind.
- Add plenty of well-rotted manure into the hole and plant so that the graft union (the swollen area when the stems meet the roots) is just below soil level.
- Add mycorrhizal fungi to the roots when planting to help the plant establish quicker.
Aftercare Information for your rose:
- Water well every other day - daily if the weather is hot and dry.
- Established roses can be watered around once a week through spring and summer - more if the weather is hot.
- For best results, feed roses in in late-March/April and again late July.
Pruning Advice for Rosa Timeless Cream:
- To prune, remove any dead, dying, damaged and diseased stems and also deadhead regularly.
- Traditionally, you would cut just above a leaf joint with a sloping cut away from the bud, however, this isn't necessary, and donít worry about pruning too much - roses are very resilient and will grow back.