Now you too can pick scrumptious super Goji berries from your own garden! This amazing plant has some of the healthiest fruits around, and best of all they taste great! They are rich in super healthy antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and are wonderful in sauces, puddings, and desserts.
Pick them straight from the bush or dry them for a yummy, healthy snack. Goji plants are very easy to grow anywhere and very hardy. Fruiting profusely each autumn, this new variety is widely grown in China for commercial berry production & is the highest yielding and sweetest tasting. Whats more, they have gorgeous berries and stunning, colourful foliage, so they will look great in patio pots!
What Is Supplied
Item 310071 supplied as:
Supplied as an established plant in a 2L pot, ready to pot up and grow on in a larger container. Flowers from March, fruits from June. Reaches approx 1.6m
Plant Care Information
Although they tolerate light shade, plants are best grown in full sun
Ideal for small gardens, patios and balconies, your Goji berry 'Instant Success' will fruit in the first year after planting - now that is instant success!
- A very robust variety and not susceptible to any diseases, you can prune your goji berry and it will reliably bear fruit on this year's wood.
- If planting in a pot, choose a container with good drainage holes, and use a John Innes No 2 potting compost with added grit or sharp sand.
- Apply a liquid fertiliser (such as tomato feed) fortnightly during the growing season.
- Keep well watered.
- If growing in a bed, plant in free-draining soil incorporating plenty of well-rotted garden compost or manure.
- Feed in spring with a general purpose fertiliser such as Fish Blood and Bone, or our Blooming Fast Superior Plant Food.
Fully Grown Plant Dimensions (approx)