The weathered textures and tones of the Cathedral paving work beautifully with contemporary and traditional houses
- Approx Pack Size: 2700 x 2700mm or 7.29m2
- Pallet weight 603kg
- Pack consists of: 12 = 675 x 450, 9 = 450 x 450, 18 = 450 x 225
Please note: This product will be supplied and delivered to you by one of our carefully selected third party retailers. Please see their delivery stipulations below. All criteria stated must be strictly met.
Bowland Stone-Store2Door Home Delivery Checklist
- Deliveries will arrive on a large vehicle with tail lift and manually operated pallet truck - ensure suitable access.
- Deliveries will be unloaded by tail lift from the road - ensure the road is flat and level.
- Deliveries will be moved onto the nearest hard standing by use of pallet truck - there must be a drop kerb and flat level surface.
- Deliveries are to mainland UK postcodes only. An additional delivery surcharge may apply to Scottish postcodes.
- Deliveries are made between 7.30am and 6.00pm Mon-Fri and a specific delivery time is unfortunately unable to be advised.
- Delivery will be to nearest hard standing by tail lift vehicle and manually operated pallet truck.
- We cannot guarantee that the delivery can be made onto a driveway. Deliveries can only be made to flat, level hard standing and are unable to be made onto roads that have an incline, are gravelled or grassed.
- The delivery area must be free from obstructions, eg overhanging trees or cables. If there is a height restriction this may prevent delivery.
- You will be contacted to arrange a convenient delivery date therefore please ensure you leave a day time telephone number when placing your order.
- All orders must be signed for and all items should be checked for any noticeable damages before signing.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of any breakages or defects otherwise we cannot guarantee free of charge replacements.
- Goods are supplied on non-returnable pallets
- If an order is refused or cancelled by you once it has been despatched or is unable to be delivered due to delivery criteria not being met, a charge of £50 will be made to you for the return of the goods to the depot.
Efflorescence, fading and differential weathering.
Efflorescence is a reaction between carbon dioxide and the calcium hydroxide present in the concrete pores on the paving surface. Efflorescence itself can, over time convert to soluble salts
and will be washed away by rain. It is unpredictable but will generally disappear with the natural weathering process and time. These are natural phenomenon’s that may occur through “weathering”
and Bowland Stone cannot accept responsibility. This is an inherent characteristic of high quality wet cast stone products and can add to the overall patina of a landscape project.
Differential weathering may occur as dark and light patches on the surface of the paving. Weathering and site conditions can cause these shade variations to appear across the surface of individual units.
This does not affect the performance of the paving. Natural stone may show brown colouration as its iron content oxides.
Prevention of water staining
Prior to laying, cover all paving and store in a vertical position.