This wonderfully scented variety of Wallflower is so easy to grow and will give you much more 'flower power' for your money. With its increased colour range including bronze, red, gold, yellow, purple, lemon and white, you can create some truly stunning displays and really brighten up your garden borders, patio pots and window boxes from Autumn right through to Spring.
Plant Care Information
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light, and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- Plant straight into their final flowering position.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry. They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow.
- Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead head and remove any seed pods to prolong flowering.
- Feed and water plants until they are fully established. Plant in free-draining soil in full sun.
- To prevent plants from becoming leggy, cut back in late autumn or early winter after flowering has finished.
Fully Grown Plant Dimensions (approx)