Transform your garden with 6 whole months of fabulous colour each year - this fantastic offer is less than half the normal price you’d pay for 300 bulbs of this quality!
From January right through to June you’ll be amazed by the dazzling array of colours and variety of shapes from these quite brilliant plants. They are perfect for patio containers and flower borders and best of all, each of these items will naturalise, so you’ll get bigger and better displays each year for many years to come! All of these bulbs are guaranteed to flower, so you’ll get a minimum of 300 stems of vivid colour each spring.
- Anemone ’De Caen’ Mixed x 50 bulbs A carpet of reds, pinks, blues and whites. They love sunshine and their poppy-like flowers make fantastic indoor cut flower displays. Flowers: 100 days from planting! Height: 25cm
- Tall Tulips ’Triumph’ Mixed x 25 bulbs A kaleidoscope of colour. Incredibly versatile, very strong and sturdy, with the classic tulip shape. Flowers: April. Height: 50cm
- Allium Mixed x 50 bulbs Bright clusters of flowers on slender green stems. Cut them for fantastic indoor displays. Great for beginners. Flowers: Apr-May. Height: 25cm
- Dwarf Narcissi ’Tete a Tete’ x 25 bulbs Brilliant in pots, Tete a Tete produces lots of pretty, golden-yellow flowers from late February. Vigorous and strong. Flowers: Late Feb-Apr. Height: 15-20cm
- Chionodoxa Mixed x 50 bulbs Lots of pretty, star-shaped flowers appear in swathes in late winter. Very versatile and easy to grow. Ideal for rocky borders. Flowers: Jan-Feb. Height: 15cm
- Iris ’Dutch’ Mixed x 50 bulbs Unusual and striking flowers in contrasting shades of purple, white, orange and yellow. Very hardy and easy to grow. Flowers: May-June. Height: 50-65cm
- Muscari Mixed x 50 bulbs Immensely pretty, bell-shaped flowers on long, narrow, deep-green leaves. Free-flowering & easy to grow. Best planted in groups. Flowers: Mar-Apr. Height: 20cm