These fabulous Pansies are a beautifully fragrant variety producing an abundance of large blooms with brightly coloured faces in a mix of blues, oranges, reds, yellows and white. Pansy Grande Fragrance is the perfect choice for long-lasting colour in your beds, borders, and patio pots, for the best results, plant your pansies in either full sun or partial shade and watch them bloom for over six months from spring through to autumn and make sure to position them somewhere you can enjoy their lovely fragrance. Supplied as a pack of 60 pro+ plug plants, ready to grow on before planting out.
What Is Supplied
Item 490312 supplied as:
Supplied as a pack of 60 pro+ plug plants, ready to grow on before planting out.
Plant Care Information
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- Plant straight into containers and grow on for a week or two before placing out.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry.
- They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow.
- Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead head when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
- Regular maintenance and watering are essential to grow fabulous containers that last the whole season.
- Check and water containers every day in summer, (unless the compost is wet).
- Aim to keep the compost moist but not soggy and avoid wetting the foliage and flowers.
- From March to June, apply a general-purpose liquid fertiliser once a week.
- Deadhead and trim your plants regularly to maintain shape and encourage new flowers.
- Do not allow plants to set seed.
Fully Grown Plant Dimensions (approx)